Home Delivery - Complete Kitchens
|Product Type ||Delivery Time ||Delivery Type ||Delivery Day ||Cost |
|Complete Kitchen ||3 - 6 weeks (depending on range) ||2 man ||Week day - you nominate ||£225 |
|Complete Kitchen ||2 - 5 weeks (depending on range) ||*1 man ||Week day ||£75 - £130 |
|Complete Kitchen ||2 - 6 weeks (depending on range) ||2 man ||Saturday ||Contact Us |
|1-3 Rigid Units ||1 - 5 weeks (depending on range) ||*1 man ||Week day ||£75 - £130 |
|Worktops ||1 - 3 weeks ||*1 man ||Week day ||£75 - £130 |
|Samples - Swatches ||Up to 5 working days ||Post ||Week day ||Free |
|Samples - Doors ||2 - 10 working days ||Courier ||Week day ||£20 |
|Any ||Up to 5 weeks (depending on range) ||Collection ||Week day ||Free |
Please note: these delivery costs exclude VAT.
|Our Delivery Types |
|1 man ||You carry goods into property |
|2 man ||We carry goods into property |
Important Delivery Information - please read:
- Your delivery will usually take between two and six weeks from the time of order confirmation. A quicker delivery is sometimes possible, contact us to discuss.
- Our 1 man delivery will unload your Goods to the nearest available drop-off point, typically the kerb nearest your property. Please ensure you have adequate labour to carry your Goods into your premises from that unloading point. Our 2 man delivery team will carry your Goods into your property.
- *Our 1 man delivery can be made to the vast majority of addresses in mainland GB however, there are some addresses which our large articulated lorries cannot reach. In these instances, a 2 man delivery, and the relevant costs associated, will be applicable to your order. The general rule of thumb is if a large dustbin lorry fits down your road, then our 1 man delivery can, although this may not always be the case. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about delivery to your address.
- You must be present to accept your delivery. It is imperative that you advise us, in advance, of any likely access issues, as the delivery vehicles are large and will be parked for some time whilst unloading and checking is carried out. Delivery is generally to the ground floor only. Should the driver be unable to deliver due to access problems or the customer not attending, a failed delivery charge, storage charges and a re-delivery charge will be levied. Have your Order Confirmation / Invoice to hand to check off your delivery.
- Please inspect your Goods thoroughly and report any damages, faults or errors to us within two working days. We cannot accept liability for damages or errors if Goods have already been fitted.
- In the event that your Goods cannot be inspected, sign for them as ‘Unexamined’ then report damages, faults or errors to the Sales Office within two working days. In the unlikely event of damage, fault or error by us you will be entitled to exchange that item, providing it is returned in its original packaging and condition.
- We advise against booking trades for installations until your Goods have been received and checked.
- No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries or for any other reason.
- 1-man delivery charges - Zone A Inner / Outer: £75 | Zone B: £130.
Collection is from our manufacturer's Birmingham factory only. Your goods will be well-packaged and made available for you to collect between 9am and 4pm, on a weekday specified by our manufacturer. Failure to collect at the specified time will leave you liable to pay storage costs.